Sunday, April 27, 2008

My little Doll



Chad calls her momma's little barbie doll. I have no idea why he says that....

Lily and I were talking Saturday night and we decided to paint our toe nails. Too much fun for mama, until I realized (after painting her first five toe nails) that I had no polish remover. If you ever painted 4 month old nails, you know that this is the key supply along with q-tips. We worked it out in the end and I have to say they look so cute. Sorry for the fuzzy picture, that's why I pay people to do the work. As in Michelle Jenkins Photography. Do I get freebies for the plug Michelle? :) Oh and ignore the 2006 in the bottom of the picture, don't know how to change the year. And go figure, I got the camara in 2007. How does that happen?

5 comments:

destiny said...

Look at those sweet toes!! So pudgy!
Aren't little girls fun!! Emma Kate and I love pedis.

Ashlie said...

Ohhhhhhh! Her little toes are so sweet! I love, love, love the polish! She's a doll, for sure!

Melissa said...

She is sooo beautiful! I love the toe nail painting..how fun!

Michelle said...

So cute! I first painted Alli's toenails when she was 4 months old too, I know this because we were having some 4th of July thing at the church and I couldn't help but show them to everyone in the gym that night :)

Leonard Wall said...

ADORABLE!