Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here I go again

To get a nose ring or to not get a nose ring...that is the question. For those who know me this isn't a huge shock. You just never know what I may come out looking like. I did the whole eyebrow ring for 3 years and now I'm itching for another piercing. The ONLY con is - it will leave a little scar. I'm thinking you won't notice it, much like my eyebrow scars. I'm sure my family will have a lot to say about it, but they love me anyway! (and I love them anyway) Despite all my hair colors and piercings (and maybe future tatoos) :) they've learned that this is who I am. While other peoples opinions are important, you can't be afraid to be who you are. Altough it is a little harder here in the South. Up North they're a little more...accepting...may be the word. So what should a girl do? I'm thinking I may just end up getting it. Who knows, maybe someone wants to brave going with me and get a piercing of their own!?

7 comments:

destiny said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! I'm soooo excited that you have a blog!!! I always wished you did so I could read all about sweet Lily!!

And, about the piercing.....you go girl--if that's what you want! I didn't know you had your brow pierced! I have never seen a scar. I have seen some people with teeny tiny little studs in their noses and I thought it looked pretty. I would not do it myself, but I can totally see you with one!! Keep us posted and let us know! If you do it you'll for sure have to put a picture of it on your blog!
Miss ya!

Marty and Tiffany said...

This is totally something that you would do.It is only a piercing and if you don't like it or get tired of it you can remove it. If you still want to do it I will go with you. I will have to close my eyes and hold my ears so I don't faint, pass out or hear any loud scream.

Melissa said...

Hey Lisa! It is sooo good to see you blogging. I love it! Ms. Lily is so beautiful!

Well, let me say...I completely understand the dilemma! LoL. I too am itching to get a piercing. I used to have several non-ear piercings and took them out while I was pregnant. I am also wanting a tattoo, but still debating. I will go with you anytime! Talk to you soon!

Ashlie said...

Yay! You have a blog! I need your e-mail address so I can add you to my reader list. My e-mail is ash_kat81@yahoo.com. Oh, and the piercing? Sooo something I could see looking cute on you!

Military Wife Proudly said...

I say, GO FOR IT!!! I've actually been contemplating one myself...we'll see. However, on you it would look adorable to the innocent bystander and totally sexy to Chad!! Haha!
I'm so glad you crossed over into the world of bloggers!

Lacy said...

Well isn't this just so cute! I hope you know that you only have the summer to blog b/c next semester you're booked. I also think that if you want the nose ring, go for it. You might as well since this is your last summer off. I don't forsee too many hospitals/offices allowing it. Maybe if you worked for someone like Becker (on tv)...No? not a fan? alrighty then....
LOVE YOU

Michelle said...

A nose ring huh? Well, I think Ken broke the ice for all of you cousins, so do it!!! :)