Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Real Miracle

Right now, my little girl is on the floor grunting, kicking her legs, trying to turn over on her back. Kicking her legs....I can't get over how amazing that is. My heart melts when I see those little toes curl! The doctors told us she probably wouldn't have much use out of her legs, if any. If only they could see her now. What a true miracle of life! I'm so humbled when I think about how God touched and healed my little girl. A beautiful gift of His amazing grace!

6 comments:

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! Yes, Lily is a true miracle!!! I have no idea how people can say there isn't a God. I look forward to reading more.

Marty and Tiffany said...

Welcome to blog land!!!! Can't wait to read about the little miracle regularly. Hope things are going well with you guys. We have a blog too. roadtokamiko.blogspot.com. Check it out if you get a chance.

destiny said...

I get chills just thinking about that! Prayer works!!

Ashlie said...

Isn't God awesome? Lily is so precious...and turning into your "Mini-me"! Can't wait to read more from the sweet Osbon family!

Martha said...

YAY! I'm so excited you started a blog!! What a miracle your sweet baby Lily is! God is so awesome! What an amazing testimony she already has!

Michelle said...

Hey, just got the email...another blog to keep up with on my roll :) I love Lily's story, and she is just too precious!