Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First day in Nursery


Ohhhh, tell me it gets easier. Chad and I dropped our little girl off at the church nursery for the first time. Mama almost didn't leave. It was like, this is the rest of my life. I will forever be watching my baby grow up and experiancing new milestones. She just goes with the flow while mama is the one with the attachment issues.
After church we had to take a few picutures of my beautiful girl.

For those who know me best, know how much I LOVE gravy. Well, here is a play by play of Lily's first taste.




6 comments:

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

I would like to tell you it gets easier but as soon as you get used to them being dropped off they start noticing you leaving. At least Connor did so I had to assure him I would be back and finally after 2 1/2 years he likes being in nursery.

Melissa said...

Girl, the first week I had to go back to work after maternity leave....I took Landon to the daycare (literally next door to my work) and bawled off and on all day. Not to mention I went over on every possible break and lunch! Now, he gives me sugars and just goes. He has days when he gets upset, but they are few and far between. It gets easier dropping them off...but I agree...it is hard watching the milestones fly by! You are doing great!

Jennifer said...

She is sooooo cute Lisa and what a little miracle she is! You and Chad are doing so great!

Ashlie said...

Mmmm, she's already gettin' the good stuff! I love gravy too (but not making it, that's a little too much pressure). She's so cute, Lisa! I hope it gets easier to leave her in the nursery!

destiny said...

Oh, my gosh!! She is so cute!!

I'm proud of you for leaving her in the nursery!! It gets easier. Its good for BOTH of you. :)

Leonard Wall said...

She is getting so big! And she's so beautiful! Clive and I need to visit soon!